Couldn't load pickup availability
View full details
Luster Dust is not a food product & not intended for consumption.
The non-toxic product is for decorative use on objects that will not be eaten.
Non-Toxic. Gives subtle color with a high sheen metallic-like finish.
Contains two or more of the following: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica.
Not water soluble. Can be used dry or mix with clear alcohol (like vodka) to create a "paint" for your gumpaste designs, etc. Once painted, the alcohol evaporates leaving the color.