As of 4/1/22 Our hands-on classes & parties are booked through 2022. Classes and parties will be available January 2023. Please contact us in January for scheduling classes or parties. Classes are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
Schedule your next BIRTHDAY PARTY or sign up for one of our HANDS-ON CLASSES.
Call the store to schedule - the more notice the better (dates can fill up fast).
Parties and Classes are NOT available October - December.
CUPCAKE - BIRTHDAY PARTY:
- The event lasts 60-75 minutes. We suggest arriving early to browse all of the items in the store (you will be amazed).
- Limited to 8 participants (Excluding the adult chaperone for kid's parties).
- Each participant will learn how to fill a cupcake with delicious filling and a couple frosting techniques with different piping tips. You'll then use those new skills to decorate 4 cupcakes with our delicious buttercream frosting - with your choice of fun colors and filling flavors!
- Each attendee will leave with their 4 cupcakes safely stored in a clear plastic clamshell container and the satisfaction of being a master decorator (ok, maybe not...but you'll be excited to do more!)
- Cost is $20 per person (1 on 1 class is $50)
CHOCOLATE CANDY - BIRTHDAY PARTY DETAILS:
- The event lasts 60-75 minutes. Definitely arrive early, we have over 500 different chocolate molds and 30 varieties of chocolate to get you ready!
- This is a beginner, fun class designed to introduce you to the ease of making chocolate candy in neat designs.
- Limited to 8 participants (excluding the adult chaperone for kid's parties).
- Learn the difference between real chocolate and a chocolate coating. Taste different flavors and decide which you like best.
- See how to melt chocolate, add flavoring, color, and paramount crystals, and properly fill a mold.
- Each attendee will leave with their own homemade chocolate candies & a belly full of samples!
- Cost is $50 per person
Choose from two class options: Basic Buttercream or Basic Fondant.
In the BUTTERCREAM class you will learn how to make: roses & leaves, basket weave, cake borders, writing techniques, and easy cupcake decorating.
In the FONDANT class you will learn how to: prepare your cake for fondant, cover a cake with fondant, make a variety of flowers, and use cutters & plungers to make fun decorations.
- You'll need a small supply list which you can buy at our store. For the BUTTERCREAM class, you'll need 5-6 tips, a couple disposble bags, a coupler, and frosting. Typically the instructor will make a running tab for you during the class. At the conclusion of the class, you'll receive a 10% coupon which can be used for all of your items (or wait & use it down the road). The 10% discount can't be applied to the cost of the class. If you already own your tips & couplers, make sure to bring them with you to class!
- Call the store to schedule or get clarification to any questions
- We strongly recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your class. You can grab any supplies you'll need & also be able to see all of the items we have in stock to help you with your future goodies.
- Classes last 2 hours
- Cost is:
- $50/person + each student typically spends another $20 on supplies (frosting, tips, bags, etc).