This is a great new product from Chefmaster. When mixed with Chefmaster Liqua-gel colors, they can now be used to color chocolate & chocolate coatings! Historically, you could never add a water-based food color gel to chocolate because it would sieze up, but now you can!
- Melt 1# chocolate
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 ½ Tablespoons Candy-Flo with 1 teaspoon Liqua-gel color
- Pour the mix into the melted chocolate, gently stirring until the color is evenly dispersed
- Add more Candy-Flo as needed to keep the chocolate a workable consistency
Here's the link to all of our Chefmaster Liqua-gel colors: http://www.lynnscakeandcandy.com/cart.php?m=search_results&headerSearch=Y&search=liqua-gel
- Turns any Liqua-Gel water based color into fat soluble candy color!
- Makes the color rich and vibrant
- Adds shine and improves texture
- Easy-to-use squeeze bottle
- Usage ratio: 5 parts Candy-Flo to 1 part Liqua-Gel